- In her youth, Drow was tempted once or twice to throw over her lonely ways and join the Sylvan Guard. These cuffs were a large part of the attraction.
- While not a member of the Sylvan Guard, Drow spies upon them in their marches, and occasionally admires their passing fashions.
- The guardians of the forest paths walk in perfect silence, betrayed not by their cunning footwear.
- Drow has nothing to learn from the Sylvan Guard, but from time to time she relieves one of them of their bow, that she might test its quality. Even by her standards, this one is adjudged very fine.
- it must be admitted: Drow admires the Sylvan Guard. When from time to time she puts on their gear, and pretends to adopt their ways, she can hardly suppress her joy in having an excuse to don this stylish armor.
OMG this lore is beyond cute Drow is a fangirl of the Sylvan Guard XD